There are significant challenges in getting low carbon technologies and projects off the ground. For example:
- Identifying viable potential schemes
- Proving the technology
- Attracting funding to carry out the expensive pre-feasibility investigations needed to secure project investment
By working with partners to overcome some of these obstacles, MASP can:
- Help remove financial and technical uncertainties and greatly reduce associated risks
- Leverage our technical expertise in low carbon technologies and deploy funding capabilities
- Invest as equity partners to share risk and reward
We have the scale and reach to operate independently of suppliers, manufacturers and other potential vested interests. As such, we are able to analyse, determine and deploy the most appropriate technological solution for any given environmental challenge.
MASP is putting real momentum behind green investment around the globe, maximising opportunities to help society build toward a low carbon future.